Continuous API Strategies for Integrated Platforms
API experts and thought leaders will once again gather in Stockholm for the 2019 Platform Summit. They will share insights and expertise and allow you to:
- Explore continuous API strategies for integrated platforms
- Expand your knowledge of design style: GraphQL, REST, gRPC & more
- Take microservices architecture theories into practice with real-life case studies
- Secure API access management and identity control using protocols like OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM, and others
- Learn how to refine your developer experiences and increase API adoption using tools like OpenAPI Specification
- Discover innovative trends effecting the API space: From serverless, IoT, to AI
Attend to gather expert testimonies on architecting an API. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
We’ll be featuring 60+ speakers on three tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization. The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
The 2019 Platform Summit will take place at the Clarion Hotel Stockholm – located on the island of Södermalm, in the heart of Stockholm.
Would you like to promote your brand at the 2019 Platform Summit? For information about our sponsorship view here. For guidance on which option is best for your organization don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Volunteer at the 2019 Platform Summit!
The deal is – Work one day and attend as a guest the next! Of course breakfast, lunch and an endless amount of coffee is provided each day.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve gathered some frequently asked questions to help everyone get the most out of their time at the conference. If you can’t find an answer to your question in the FAQ, please let us know!
Sign up to receive the latest from the Platform Summit, including speaker news, discounts and schedule updates!