SAVE THE DATE – EARLY BIRD TICKETS RELEASED SOON
We are excited to return to Texas to host the 2nd Austin API Summit in May 2019. Join us for a 2-and-a-half-day event jam-packed with workshops and critical insights on building success in the API ecosystem.
We’ll be featuring 40+ speakers on two tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization. The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
Attend to gather expert testimonies on architecting an API. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
If you are new to Nordic APIs events, you’ll be pleased to find a high-standard API conference with carefully curated speakers. We cater to many aspects of maintaining an API-first platform, featuring truly helpful content, free from product pitches. Learning from the success of our Platform Summit in Stockholm, we are applying the same quality of event curation to the United States.
Topics often discussed at Nordic APIs events include:
- Foundations for constructing API-first platforms
- RESTful design, Hypermedia (HATEOAS), and JSON
- Technological trends in the design of APIs, including REST, GraphQL, RPC, and more
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and clever techniques for identity management
- OpenAPI and other API definitions for streamlining development and usability
- Pivoting a monolithic architecture toward a microservices approach
- GraphQL, and other trends in the API space
- Monetization strategies for pricing public APIs
- Provisioning decisions when creating API-first platforms: Private, Partner, and Public APIs
- Crafting API developer portals with developer experience in mind
- Essential developer resources: sandboxes, SDKs, code samples, and tutorials to onboard users.
- Protocols for event-driven architectures
- And much more
Call for Speakers is open
Do you have an API-story to share? Then we’d love to hear about it.
If you would like to be a speaker at the 2019 Austin API Summit, please fill out the Speaker Submission form. Submissions close March 11th 2019.
Please note that we strive to be as vendor neutral as possible, and we will not accept talks that are deemed to be too vendor focused.