EMPOWER YOUR PLATFORM MODEL WITH ADVANCED API STRATEGIES
Join us for a 2-and-a-half-day event jam-packed with workshops and keynote sessions offering critical insights on building success in the API ecosystem.
We’ll be featuring 40+ speakers on two tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization. The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
Attend to gather expert testimonies on architecting an API. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
If you are new to Nordic APIs events, you’ll be pleased to find a high-standard API conference with carefully curated speakers. We cater to many aspects of maintaining an API-first platform, featuring truly helpful content, free from product pitches.
Topics often discussed at Nordic APIs events include:
- Foundations for constructing API-first platforms
- RESTful design, Hypermedia (HATEOAS), and JSON
- Technological trends in the design of APIs, including REST, GraphQL, RPC, and more
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and clever techniques for identity management
- OpenAPI and other API definitions for streamlining development and usability
- Pivoting a monolithic architecture toward a microservices approach
- GraphQL, and other trends in the API space
- Monetization strategies for pricing public APIs
- Provisioning decisions when creating API-first platforms: Private, Partner, and Public APIs
- Crafting API developer portals with developer experience in mind
- Essential developer resources: sandboxes, SDKs, code samples, and tutorials to onboard users.
- Protocols for event-driven architectures
- And much more
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve gathered some frequently asked questions to help everyone get the most out of their time at the conference. If you can’t find an answer to your question in the FAQ, please let us know!
Volunteer at the 2019 Austin API Summit!
The deal is – Work one day and attend as a guest the next! Of course breakfast, lunch and an endless amount of coffee is provided each day.
Stay up to date
Sign up to receive the latest from Austin API Summit, including speaker news, discounts and schedule updates!