Sandip is part of S&P Global Rating’s Global Enterprise Architecture group. He is a lead API architect; worked on defining API strategy for S&P Ratings. The strategy work includes:
1) Defining vision, overall strategy, roadmap, guiding principles etc.
2) Building API Standards/guidelines/best practices/reference implementation/ architecture building blocks etc.
3) API management platform selection/design/implementation
4) API migration from old SOA broker platform to newer API management platform etc.
5) Learning – API Management platform and API standards training, TechTalks, Office Hours, Communities of Practice etc.
In addition to API Strategy, Sandiå played a pivotal role in defining S&P Global Rating’s Cloud Strategy and DevOps strategy.
High impact blog posts and eBooks on API business models, and tech advice
Connect with market leading platform creators at our events
Join a helpful community of API practitioners
Can't make it to the event? Signup to the Nordic APIs newsletter for quality content. High
impact blog posts on API business models and tech advice.
Become a part of our global community of API practitioners and enthusiasts. Share your insights on the blog, speak at an event or exhibit at our conferences and create new business relationships with decision makers and top influencers responsible for API solutions.