Sandip is part of S&P Global Rating’s Global Enterprise Architecture group. He is a lead API architect; worked on defining API strategy for S&P Ratings. The strategy work includes:
1) Defining vision, overall strategy, roadmap, guiding principles etc.
2) Building API Standards/guidelines/best practices/reference implementation/ architecture building blocks etc.
3) API management platform selection/design/implementation
4) API migration from old SOA broker platform to newer API management platform etc.
5) Learning – API Management platform and API standards training, TechTalks, Office Hours, Communities of Practice etc.
In addition to API Strategy, Sandiå played a pivotal role in defining S&P Global Rating’s Cloud Strategy and DevOps strategy.