OAuth 2 and OpenID Connect are fundamental to securing your APIs. To protect the data that your services expose, you must use them. They are complicated though, so we wanted to go into some depth about these standards to help you deploy them correctly. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017