However one feels about sites like Freelancer, Upwork and People Per Hour, it’s difficult to deny that two-sided marketplaces have changed the face of on-demand work. Previously, freelancers have had to work (sometimes very hard) to ensure a constant flow of projects, and employers wasted resources finding expert talent. Read more
Posts Tagged: on-demand
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security