Daniel Lindau of Curity provides an overview of important OAuth flows and abilities The API space requires authorization in order to secure data – this is a given in the modern era. Accordingly, implementing the correct authorization system is vitally important, perhaps even more important than the API it is meant to handle authorization for. Read more
Daniel Lindau is a Solution Architect at Curity. Most of his current work is helping companies of all sizes build secure standard based SSO solutions. He has a background as an application developer, and a broad experience in building solutions with standards such as SAML, SCIM, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
Posts By: Daniel Lindau
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What Is The Difference Between Web Services and APIs? by Thomas Bush | posted on July 16, 2019
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017