Daniel Lindau of Curity provides an overview of important OAuth flows and abilities The API space requires authorization in order to secure data – this is a given in the modern era. Accordingly, implementing the correct authorization system is vitally important, perhaps even more important than the API it is meant to handle authorization for. Read more
Daniel Lindau is a Solution Architect at Curity. Most of his current work is helping companies of all sizes build secure standard based SSO solutions. He has a background as an application developer, and a broad experience in building solutions with standards such as SAML, SCIM, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
Posts By: Daniel Lindau
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- API Discovery: 15 Ways to Find APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on August 4, 2015
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017