For our half-day event in Munich, we’re bringing together experts in API platform management, API promotion, API business strategies, API security, and digital identity management to instruct attendees on how to anticipate and respond to change throughout an API’s entire lifecycle. We’re excited to showcase a combined wealth of knowledge to explore the API lifecycle from multiple fronts.
Developers, API architects, marketing leads, and tech-involved business professionals from startups to enterprise institutions can all benefit from attending. Our local and international presenters will offer wide to granular perspectives on API lifecycle stages, covering topics such as:
- How to develop, launch, and promote a successful API
- Proper API design and guidelines to follow
- API-first development and operations strategies
- API security and identity management
- Tactics for executing successful API versioning and deprecation
- Innovations in APIs and the future of the space
- Helpful tools of the trade
- Proven API business models
- And many, many more
Nordic APIs events are designed to help organizations become more efficient, automated, and programmable. Visiting Munich on May 12 2015, we mark our 15th seminar in this series of all-API-related events and our first in Germany. Our events tend to sell out quickly, so register today to ensure that your place is saved!