Have you noticed that your API sometimes feels a bit misunderstood, seen as a sideline or a purely technical solution?
Marjukka Niinioja works as a Senior Consultant & Manager at PlanMill Oy, where she manages team of 25 ERP experts and consults domestically and globally. During the last 5 years, Marjukka has been involved with PlanMill’s API development which has involved both customers and partners. For the past 6 months, her work has been all about developing PlanMill’s new RESTful API, UI and back-end architecture. In the 10+ years she spent in software projects for the Finnish government and as a training manager in adult education, she has learned the value of common interfaces and language in the product development. Marjukka is co-organizer of ProductTank Helsinki, an open professional group for product development enthusiasts.
Posts By: Marjukka Niinioja
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017