Have you noticed that your API sometimes feels a bit misunderstood, seen as a sideline or a purely technical solution?
Marjukka Niinioja works as a Senior Consultant & Manager at PlanMill Oy, where she manages team of 25 ERP experts and consults domestically and globally. During the last 5 years, Marjukka has been involved with PlanMill’s API development which has involved both customers and partners. For the past 6 months, her work has been all about developing PlanMill’s new RESTful API, UI and back-end architecture. In the 10+ years she spent in software projects for the Finnish government and as a training manager in adult education, she has learned the value of common interfaces and language in the product development. Marjukka is co-organizer of ProductTank Helsinki, an open professional group for product development enthusiasts.
Posts By: Marjukka Niinioja
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Introduction to API Versioning Best Practices by Joshua Curry | posted on November 3, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 20+ API Management Solutions by Nordic APIs | posted on May 1, 2018
- Building a Backend for Frontend (BFF) For Your Microservices by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 19, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017