Without a doubt, Application Programming Interfaces or APIs play a very important role in communication and data exchange between servers and services. From computers to smartphones and Internet of Things (IoT), applications talk and exchange info via APIs. Almost every day we use or interact with an API service, and many sites use a custom API to scale up their website. Read more
Kaustubh is a co-founder and senior application developer at Indica Digital. Here is a link to his personal website.
Posts By: Kaustubh Ghadge
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018