The word startup is one of those trendy silicon valley terms that’s been thrown around the last few years. With it come images of warehouses lit by Apple computer screens, being grinded down by young hipster like adults as they try to sell, sell, sell. Read more
Ben is the Chief Design Officer (CDO) at Kairos. Kairos is a human analytics platform for developers. Our face analysis algorithms recognize and measure how people feel in video, photos, and the real-world. Through our APIs and SDKs, it’s easy to integrate face analysis into any product.
Posts By: Ben Virdee-Chapman
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- What Is The Difference Between Web Services and APIs? by Thomas Bush | posted on July 16, 2019
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019