Consumed by third party products and fueled by iterative feedback and market validation, the web API product lifecycle can be more complex than typical SaaS offerings. We at Nordic APIs have boiled down the common API lifecycle into four main phases, helping goal an API practitioner stabilize their API against internal and external factors, encouraging small revisions or large pivoting to reach long-term project goals throughout analysis, development, operations, and retirement stages.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 10+ Awesome Tools and Extensions For GraphQL APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 17, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016