Consumed by third party products and fueled by iterative feedback and market validation, the web API product lifecycle can be more complex than typical SaaS offerings. We at Nordic APIs have boiled down the common API lifecycle into four main phases, helping goal an API practitioner stabilize their API against internal and external factors, encouraging small revisions or large pivoting to reach long-term project goals throughout analysis, development, operations, and retirement stages.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Introduction to API Versioning Best Practices by Joshua Curry | posted on November 3, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 20+ API Management Solutions by Nordic APIs | posted on May 1, 2018
- Building a Backend for Frontend (BFF) For Your Microservices by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 19, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017