Consumed by third party products and fueled by iterative feedback and market validation, the web API product lifecycle can be more complex than typical SaaS offerings. We at Nordic APIs have boiled down the common API lifecycle into four main phases, helping goal an API practitioner stabilize their API against internal and external factors, encouraging small revisions or large pivoting to reach long-term project goals throughout analysis, development, operations, and retirement stages.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016