Consumed by third party products and fueled by iterative feedback and market validation, the web API product lifecycle can be more complex than typical SaaS offerings. We at Nordic APIs have boiled down the common API lifecycle into four main phases, helping goal an API practitioner stabilize their API against internal and external factors, encouraging small revisions or large pivoting to reach long-term project goals throughout analysis, development, operations, and retirement stages.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Introduction to API Versioning Best Practices by Joshua Curry | posted on November 3, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Ultimate Guide to 30+ API Documentation Solutions by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on November 30, 2016
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017