Software development these days is about iterating fast, and releasing often. In the 10 years since Martin Fowler wrote his original paper, continuous integration has become a cornerstone of the software development process. It is a fundamental part of Agile development (being one of the core tenants of Extreme Programming) and has helped to spawn organizational change with the creation of the DevOps approach to application development. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017