Software development these days is about iterating fast, and releasing often. In the 10 years since Martin Fowler wrote his original paper, continuous integration has become a cornerstone of the software development process. It is a fundamental part of Agile development (being one of the core tenants of Extreme Programming) and has helped to spawn organizational change with the creation of the DevOps approach to application development. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- What’s New in OpenAPI 3.0 by Chris Wood | posted on April 14, 2017