Application programming interfaces are on the rise with B2B marketers. As far as data analysis and reporting is concerned, APIs are changing the game. Marketers are no longer required to crunch numbers, learn how to code, or even defer to experts in order to perform astounding analytical functions. Read more
An expert search, social and content marketer, Ryan Gould leads Elevation Marketing's digital strategy department, helping brands achieve their business goals, such as improving sales and market share, by developing integrated marketing strategies distinguished by research, storytelling, engagement and conversion. With a proven track record of energizing brands, engaging audiences and managing multidiscipline marketing teams, Ryan is a respected expert in achieving consistent results through creative design, thought-provoking narratives and innovative problem solving.
Posts By: Ryan Gould
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019
- How Does JSON:API Compare To REST and GraphQL? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 19, 2019
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 8 Open-Source Frameworks for Building APIs in Python by Tyler Charboneau | posted on April 4, 2019