Today’s cars are more digital than ever before. They can connect to the internet, offer convenient entertainment services and a sophisticated digital user experience. But tomorrow’s cars will be capable of even more: They’ll be able to look around street corners, interact with other cars on the street, pick the rider up autonomously when requested, and find parking themselves — all for the sake of increased comfort, convenience, and security of the rider. Read more
Marcel C. Thiemann
Marcel is a strategist based in San Francisco, California, and leads Brand Engagement at Xapix. His work is focused on the intersection of business strategy, brand management, and market communication in the technology- and automotive space. He is scouting for growth opportunities and designs the conversation around them. Over the course of his career, he has worked in different capacities within the mobility and transportation sectors, for example for Mercedes-Benz.
Posts By: Marcel C. Thiemann
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between APIs and Microservices? by Thomas Bush | posted on January 15, 2019