A wide ranging set of rules to protect the data of citizens in member nations of the European Union was adopted in April. Known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the measure’s goal is to replace the existing patchwork of national laws with a single modern regulation that reflects the digital age. Read more
John P. Mello Jr.
John Mello is a freelance writer who has been writing about technology for a variety of consumer and trade publications for more than 30 years. His work has appeared in the Boston Globe, Computerworld, Byte magazine, CFO magazine and on the ECT News Network.
Posts By: John P. Mello Jr.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- API Discovery: 15 Ways to Find APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on August 4, 2015