A wide ranging set of rules to protect the data of citizens in member nations of the European Union was adopted in April. Known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the measure’s goal is to replace the existing patchwork of national laws with a single modern regulation that reflects the digital age. Read more
John P. Mello Jr.
John Mello is a freelance writer who has been writing about technology for a variety of consumer and trade publications for more than 30 years. His work has appeared in the Boston Globe, Computerworld, Byte magazine, CFO magazine and on the ECT News Network.
Posts By: John P. Mello Jr.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017