How many of you have piles of (paper) notes laying around that you never got around to transcribing? Wish you could search and sort your notes just like you do your computer files? Good news. Microsoft’s Cognitive Services, specifically their Computer Vision API, enables one to do just that. Read more
Al is a writer of both code and words. He specializes in new, interactive forms of technology and always has the perfect emoji for any situation. When he's not furiously typing away, you can find him with his nose in a book or soaking up some sun outdoors, usually with a cat in tow.
Posts By: Al Nelson
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016