How many of you have piles of (paper) notes laying around that you never got around to transcribing? Wish you could search and sort your notes just like you do your computer files? Good news. Microsoft’s Cognitive Services, specifically their Computer Vision API, enables one to do just that. Read more
Al is a writer of both code and words. He specializes in new, interactive forms of technology and always has the perfect emoji for any situation. When he's not furiously typing away, you can find him with his nose in a book or soaking up some sun outdoors, usually with a cat in tow.
Posts By: Al Nelson
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Web Services and APIs? by Thomas Bush | posted on July 16, 2019