How many of you have piles of (paper) notes laying around that you never got around to transcribing? Wish you could search and sort your notes just like you do your computer files? Good news. Microsoft’s Cognitive Services, specifically their Computer Vision API, enables one to do just that. Read more
Al is a writer of both code and words. He specializes in new, interactive forms of technology and always has the perfect emoji for any situation. When he's not furiously typing away, you can find him with his nose in a book or soaking up some sun outdoors, usually with a cat in tow.
Posts By: Al Nelson
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About API Rate Limiting by J Simpson | posted on April 18, 2019
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017