Digital security is more and more a pressing concern. In the API and microservices world, the proper access management needs to be seriously addressed to ensure your digital assets are securely distributed. Nordic APIs has compiled our most vital advice into a single eBook. We outline security stacks and workflows using modern technologies such as OpenID Connect and OAuth. Learn how to properly authenticate, control access, delegate authority, and federate credentials across your systems.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The Ultimate Guide to Pricing Your API by Lindsey Kirchoff | posted on September 7, 2017
- How To Control User Identity Within Microservices by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 14, 2015
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017