Digital security is more and more a pressing concern. In the API and microservices world, the proper access management needs to be seriously addressed to ensure your digital assets are securely distributed. Nordic APIs has compiled our most vital advice into a single eBook. We outline security stacks and workflows using modern technologies such as OpenID Connect and OAuth. Learn how to properly authenticate, control access, delegate authority, and federate credentials across your systems.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Building a Backend for Frontend (BFF) For Your Microservices by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 19, 2017