This guide defines a taxonomy for API types and offers insightful business strategies for each variation: Private, Partner, and Public APIs. Most important of all is that API usage in a business assists in reorienting the business culture and mindset towards a platform model and composable enterprise identity. This mindset is essential for stability and success in today’s economy and emerging business environment.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- 5 Ways To Hack An API (And How To Defend) by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on November 22, 2018
- REST vs SOAP: Nordic APIs Infographic comparison by Rhys Fisher | posted on January 20, 2015
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Why RingCentral’s API Is a Developer Favorite by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 4, 2018