This guide defines a taxonomy for API types and offers insightful business strategies for each variation: Private, Partner, and Public APIs. Most important of all is that API usage in a business assists in reorienting the business culture and mindset towards a platform model and composable enterprise identity. This mindset is essential for stability and success in today’s economy and emerging business environment.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Web Services and APIs? by Thomas Bush | posted on July 16, 2019
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018