As we’ve covered before, GraphQL is the query language making ripples throughout the economy. GraphQL or Bust will aim to once and for all determine the position of GraphQL within the API ecosystem. We’ll explore things like the benefits of GraphQL, the differences between it and REST, nuanced security concerns, extending GraphQL with additional tooling, GraphQL-specific consoles, making a transition to GraphQL from an existing web API, and much more.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016