As we’ve covered before, GraphQL is the query language making ripples throughout the economy. GraphQL or Bust will aim to once and for all determine the position of GraphQL within the API ecosystem. We’ll explore things like the benefits of GraphQL, the differences between it and REST, nuanced security concerns, extending GraphQL with additional tooling, GraphQL-specific consoles, making a transition to GraphQL from an existing web API, and much more.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- API Keys ≠ Security: Why API Keys Are Not Enough by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 30, 2015
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- Microservice Showdown – REST vs SOAP vs Apache Thrift (And Why It Matters) by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 19, 2015