As we’ve covered before, GraphQL is the query language making ripples throughout the economy. GraphQL or Bust will aim to once and for all determine the position of GraphQL within the API ecosystem. We’ll explore things like the benefits of GraphQL, the differences between it and REST, nuanced security concerns, extending GraphQL with additional tooling, GraphQL-specific consoles, making a transition to GraphQL from an existing web API, and much more.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 8 Frameworks to Build A Web API In Scala by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 26, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017