As we’ve covered before, GraphQL is the query language making ripples throughout the economy. GraphQL or Bust will aim to once and for all determine the position of GraphQL within the API ecosystem. We’ll explore things like the benefits of GraphQL, the differences between it and REST, nuanced security concerns, extending GraphQL with additional tooling, GraphQL-specific consoles, making a transition to GraphQL from an existing web API, and much more.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 7 Unique Benefits of Using GraphQL in Microservices by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on January 2, 2018
- 10+ Awesome Tools and Extensions For GraphQL APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 17, 2017