Call for Speakers is Open!
Join us for a 2-and-a-half-day event jam-packed with workshops and keynote sessions offering critical insights on building success in the API ecosystem.
Attend to gather expert testimonies on architecting an API. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
We’ll be featuring 40+ speakers on two tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization. The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
Topics discussed at our events include:
- Foundations for constructing API-first platforms
- RESTful design, Hypermedia (HATEOAS), and JSON
- Technological trends in the design of APIs, including REST, GraphQL, RPC, and more
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and clever techniques for identity management
- OpenAPI and other API definitions for streamlining development and usability
- Pivoting a monolithic architecture toward a microservices approach
- GraphQL, and other trends in the API space
- Monetization strategies for pricing public APIs
- Provisioning decisions when creating API-first platforms: Private, Partner, and Public APIs
- Crafting API developer portals with developer experience in mind
- Essential developer resources: sandboxes, SDKs, code samples, and tutorials to onboard users.
- Protocols for event-driven architectures
- And much more
Call for Speakers
Would you like to speak at the Austin API Summit? Do you have a cool project to showcase, or maybe a vision about the future of APIs, or concrete tips and tricks to share? Then don’t hesitate to submit a proposal – Call for speakers is open!
Would you like to promote your brand at the 2020 Austin API Summit? For information about our sponsorships get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss the best option for your organization.
Volunteer at the 2020 Austin API Summit!
The deal is – Work one day and attend as a guest the next! Of course breakfast, lunch and an endless amount of coffee is provided each day.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve gathered some frequently asked questions to help everyone get the most out of their time at the conference. If you can’t find an answer to your question in the FAQ, please let us know!
Sign up to receive the latest from Austin API Summit, including speaker news, discounts and schedule updates!