To help get the word out about the Nordic APIs events and APIs in general, we’ve been doing a full on media blitz. If you share our vision of a more programmable region that’s connected via APIs, please pass along some of these links to your friends and colleagues. If you do, we’ll give you a 20% discount code for the September event.
- Podcast about API security with Dag König of Microsoft
- Øresund Startups’ spectacular interview of Henrik Laursen, Solution Architect at Saxobank, about why he’ll attend Nordic APIs
- Interview with Mark Boyd of ProgrammableWeb about our vision and plans for Nordic APIs
- Mark also talked on ProgrammableWeb about how events like ours are exploring emerging themes in the API space such as design, security, and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Kin Lan, of APIEvangalist.com, wonders if he’s going to see you @NordicAPIs
- Blog post from Arctic Startup, our Finish media sponsor, about how we’re bringing thinkers and makers together
- Interview with IDG / Computer Sweden about Twobo and the founding of Nordic APIs
- Writeup and contest with Trendsonline.dk, our media sponsor from Denmark
- Interview with Nordic APIs co-founder Andreas Krohn in Swedish Startup Space
- Media Evolution’s note to members
- Blog post on Mashup.se about the upcoming conferences
- Post at APIUX about Nordic APIs
- Andreas talked with Mobile Business about some of the trends in the API space
- Press release from SmartBear about their upcoming presentations and the pre-event party.
The September event has a killer lineup, fantastic venue, exhibition, demos, unconference, and a pre-event with free drinks and networking. If you come, you won’t be disappointed. So, please help us spread the word, and get 20% off.[UPDATED: Sept. 5, 2013, 19:06 CEST w/ link to Mobile Business] [UPDATED: Sept. 9, 2013, 17:07 CEST w/ link to SmartBear’s press release]