OpenAPI is now a widely-adopted method for describing web APIs. With that fact comes the pressure to validate these specifications are up to date, accurately constructed, and presented for optimal developer usage.
Posts Tagged: jsonschema
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About API Rate Limiting by J Simpson | posted on April 18, 2019
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017