For our half-day event in Seattle, we’re bringing together experts in API development, API management, API marketing, API security, digital identity management, and more to instruct attendees on how to anticipate and respond to change throughout an API’s entire lifecycle. We’re excited to showcase a combined wealth of knowledge to explore this topic from multiple fronts.
Developers, API architects, marketing leads, and tech-involved business professionals from startups to enterprise institutions can all benefit from attending. Our local and international presenters will offer wide to granular perspectives on API lifecycle stages, covering topics such as:
- How to develop, launch, and promote a successful API
- Proper API design and guidelines to follow
- API-first development and operations strategies
- API security and identity management
- Tactics for executing successful API versioning and deprecation
- Innovations in APIs and the future of the space
- Helpful tools of the trade
- Evolvable development tips
- Proven API business models
- And many, many more
Nordic APIs events are designed to help organizations become more efficient, automated, and programmable. Visiting Seattle on May 15 2015, Nordic APIs marks its 17th seminar in this series of all-API-related events. To commemorate our first event in the US, admission for this event will be FREE. There’s still a limited availability, so register today to ensure that your place is saved!