It’s no longer one app to rule them all. From a user experience perspective, the industry has reached what Web Informant David Strom calls a “cheaper, pay by the drink model, [where you] don’t have to implement a particular computing environment or end-point device–now it’s their phone or their tablets.” On the consumer side, we aren’t just offering behemoth platforms like Salesforce, but we are drilling down to add dimension, allowing users to pick and choose their workflows. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017