It’s no longer one app to rule them all. From a user experience perspective, the industry has reached what Web Informant David Strom calls a “cheaper, pay by the drink model, [where you] don’t have to implement a particular computing environment or end-point device–now it’s their phone or their tablets.” On the consumer side, we aren’t just offering behemoth platforms like Salesforce, but we are drilling down to add dimension, allowing users to pick and choose their workflows. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- Top Specification Formats for REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 8, 2015
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018