For many businesses, there can be a great reluctance to opening data assets via APIs to external partners or to third-party developers. One way to start assessing the benefits of an API business strategy is to begin using APIs internally. Private APIs can lead to faster time-to-market for new product and service development, open up new market channels, and ensure that any one organizational process does not create bottlenecks in the business’ workflow. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- Top Specification Formats for REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 8, 2015
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018