How an organization operates is just as important as the business itself. The way teams are structured, and the methods they employ in carrying out their work is vital to the end product. To improve efficacy, efficiency, and quality, software companies adopt approaches like DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering, two paradigms currently employed throughout the industry. Read more
Posts Tagged: on-call monitoring
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security