The current business and technical relevance of Web APIs is visible and documented in an increasing number of articles, products and conferences. However, these efforts have been mostly centered on the API (Application Programming Interface) side and less on the Web. Read more
Posts Tagged: name-value
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security