Documentation will set you free – this is a mantra often delivered by experienced developers, and it bears repeating whenever the value of documentation is discussed. Simply put, documentation is perhaps one of the most important elements of effective API developer communication, second only to active demonstrations, tutorials, and other interactive systems. Read more
Posts Tagged: message
Recently on the Nordic APIs channel we’ve had a few people ask — how do you handle batch processes that are secured with OAuth 2.0? Batch requests are ones executed automatically or programmed to repeat recurringly.
Usually we use OAuth to confirm user identity for API calls, but the problem is that OAuth 2.0 isn’t really designed for batch processing. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018