Documentation will set you free – this is a mantra often delivered by experienced developers, and it bears repeating whenever the value of documentation is discussed. Simply put, documentation is perhaps one of the most important elements of effective API developer communication, second only to active demonstrations, tutorials, and other interactive systems. Read more
Posts Tagged: message
Recently on the Nordic APIs channel we’ve had a few people ask — how do you handle batch processes that are secured with OAuth 2.0? Batch requests are ones executed automatically or programmed to repeat recurringly.
Usually we use OAuth to confirm user identity for API calls, but the problem is that OAuth 2.0 isn’t really designed for batch processing. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Building a REST API in Java and Scala Using Play Framework – Part 1 by Vassili van der Mersch | posted on January 28, 2016
- Scalable APIs are Built From Consistency by Chase Doelling | posted on January 4, 2018
- Why You Should Auto-Generate API Client Libraries by Thomas Bush | posted on August 20, 2019