Documentation will set you free – this is a mantra often delivered by experienced developers, and it bears repeating whenever the value of documentation is discussed. Simply put, documentation is perhaps one of the most important elements of effective API developer communication, second only to active demonstrations, tutorials, and other interactive systems. Read more
Posts Tagged: message
Recently on the Nordic APIs channel we’ve had a few people ask — how do you handle batch processes that are secured with OAuth 2.0? Batch requests are ones executed automatically or programmed to repeat recurringly.
Usually we use OAuth to confirm user identity for API calls, but the problem is that OAuth 2.0 isn’t really designed for batch processing. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About API Rate Limiting by J Simpson | posted on April 18, 2019
- 8 Frameworks to Build A Web API In Scala by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 26, 2018
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015