The API world is rapidly changing — the average consumer of an API is far different from the data-processing clients of old, and the business-to-business landscape has steadily pushed the evolution of the API into bigger, bolder directions. In a world so documented and maintained, however, there remains a Wild West — unique in its applications and relatively misunderstood to those who don’t live in it. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017