Strategies for Building Success in the API Ecosystem
The Platform Summit is Nordic APIs flagship API conference and your chance to delve into everything related to APIs. Attend to learn from API thought leaders and enthusiasts, meet industry colleagues and exchange ideas.
API experts and thought leaders will share insights and expertise and allow you to:
- Explore continuous API strategies for integrated platforms
- Expand your knowledge of design style: GraphQL, REST, gRPC & more
- Take microservices architecture theories into practice with real-life case studies
- Secure API access management and identity control using protocols like OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM, and others
- Learn how to refine your developer experiences and increase API adoption using tools like OpenAPI Specification
- Discover innovative trends effecting the API space: From serverless, IoT, to AI
The conference offers a great opportunity to learn about new trends, explore different technologies, gather best practices and gain inspiration to bring back to your own projects. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
We’ll be featuring 60+ speakers on three tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization.
Who should attend? The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
Would you like to promote your brand at the 2020 Platform Summit? For information about our sponsorship view here. For guidance on which option is best for your organization don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Call for Speakers
Would you like to speak at the 2020 Platform Summit? Do you have a cool project to showcase, or maybe a vision about the future of APIs, or concrete tips and tricks to share? Then don’t hesitate to submit a talk proposal!
Sign up to receive the latest from the Platform Summit, including speaker news, workshop announcements, schedule updates and discounts!