API management solutions are almost dime a dozen in the current space – this is a good thing, as never before have their been more choices for the average API host to integrate into the API. These options are diverse, well-tested, and often enterprise-grade, with even smaller offerings delivering excellent value with relatively low effort and monetary cost. Read more
In 2013, Nordic APIs was formed to help organizations become more innovative, lean, and efficient. Nordic APIs has grown into one of only a few all-API-related event series held anywhere in the world, and it’s the Nordics largest international community for API practitioners and enthusiasts. Through the global reach of our blog we’re connected to tens-of-thousands of API practitioners from around the world.
Posts By: Nordic APIs
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Building a Backend for Frontend (BFF) For Your Microservices by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 19, 2017