Slack is a messaging app that has exploded in popularity among all sorts of teams. One of the things that makes Slack so compelling is that it integrates well with all kinds of other applications and services — a perfect fit within API space. Read more
Dennis Hotson has decades of experience in software design, with interests in machine learning and a real passion for exploring the intersections between art and code. As one of the first engineers for 99designs, Dennis is currently leading engineering efforts on 99designs newest product, 99designs Tasks and their API for graphic design work.
Posts By: Dennis Hotson
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- API Discovery: 15 Ways to Find APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on August 4, 2015
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017