Designing and writing good API documentation can be a daunting task, but is critical for any API-driven or B2D (Business 2 Developer) company to ensure developer success. Your documentation is also your company’s marketing asset and may be the first few pages a new prospect visits to assess how difficult your integration is and how the product works. Read more
I’m the current CEO at Moesif, an error analysis platform, and based in San Francisco, CA. I also was the CTO at Trove Market and a computer architect at Intel on the Xeon Phi CPU. Studied Computer Engineering at the University of Michigan.
Posts By: Derric Gilling
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018