Designing and writing good API documentation can be a daunting task, but is critical for any API-driven or B2D (Business 2 Developer) company to ensure developer success. Your documentation is also your company’s marketing asset and may be the first few pages a new prospect visits to assess how difficult your integration is and how the product works. Read more
I’m the current CEO at Moesif, an error analysis platform, and based in San Francisco, CA. I also was the CTO at Trove Market and a computer architect at Intel on the Xeon Phi CPU. Studied Computer Engineering at the University of Michigan.
Posts By: Derric Gilling
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- Introducing The Top 10 Public APIs of 2018 by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on October 2, 2018