Today’s cars are more digital than ever before. They can connect to the internet, offer convenient entertainment services and a sophisticated digital user experience. But tomorrow’s cars will be capable of even more: They’ll be able to look around street corners, interact with other cars on the street, pick the rider up autonomously when requested, and find parking themselves — all for the sake of increased comfort, convenience, and security of the rider. Read more
Christian is an intrapreneur turned entrepreneur in the US & Europe with a passion for building transportation and automotive products. He co-founded Xapix and leads the company as CEO to build a data orchestration platform driving digital mobility services. His experience includes research at MIT, Developer Advocacy at UBER, and co-creating Lufthansa’s Innovation Hub. As a Global Shaper of the World Economic Forum, he co-founded NextB2BForum, a platform connecting startups and enterprises in Europe.
Posts By: Christian Umbach
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- Introducing The Top 10 Public APIs of 2018 by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on October 2, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 10 Payment APIs: Accept Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, BitCoin, and More by Art Anthony | posted on September 14, 2017