Learn how to build amazing REST-based APIs that your customers will love with ten universally applicable and easy-to-follow rules.
The rules are:
1. Be Practical: Which content type to use when exchanging information in REST-based APIs?
2. Be Methodical: How to take advantage of all the HTTP methods that are at our disposal when designing our API?
3. Be Semantical: Learn about naming conventions and what their impact on modern-day REST-based APIs is
4. Be Secure: Learn about the basics of any secure API in 2023. and how to implement them quickly.
5. Be Consistent: Learn about consistency and what kind of an impact it has on the overall API quality and ease of use.
6. Be Organized: How to properly prepare and organize your API in a scalable way?
7. Be Graceful: How to properly handle errors and optimize your API for developers?
8. Be Smart: How do you build an API that helps rather than gets in the way?
9. Be Lean: How to ensure your responses are as optimized as possible?
10. Be Considerate: How do you understand your API’s impact on other teams in your organization?
High impact blog posts and eBooks on API business models, and tech advice
Connect with market leading platform creators at our events
Join a helpful community of API practitioners
Can't make it to the event? Signup to the Nordic APIs newsletter for quality content. High
impact blog posts on API business models and tech advice.
Become a part of our global community of API practitioners and enthusiasts. Share your insights on the blog, speak at an event or exhibit at our conferences and create new business relationships with decision makers and top influencers responsible for API solutions.