A tour through different useful applications of serverless computing and tools to use across different cloud providers to create your own serverless API. Follow up with a walkthrough of an end-to-end serverless application that is built to demonstrate some of those use cases.
– Initially go through what serverless computing really is and clear up some confusion that arises around serverless computing vs frameworks that have adopted the name.
– This would lead into a brief tour of the popular serverless frameworks that are out there and how useful each one is.
– A tour of cloud provider’s serverless offerings (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions, IBM Whisk)
– A high level overview of the application I built and what it consists of.
– Things to watch out for when you build a fully serverless application
High impact blog posts and eBooks on API business models, and tech advice
Connect with market leading platform creators at our events
Join a helpful community of API practitioners
Can't make it to the event? Signup to the Nordic APIs newsletter for quality content. High
impact blog posts on API business models and tech advice.
Become a part of our global community of API practitioners and enthusiasts. Share your insights on the blog, speak at an event or exhibit at our conferences and create new business relationships with decision makers and top influencers responsible for API solutions.