The Orange API connects with a platform for managing data from IoT sources. Using the API, developers can utlize a wide range of services, from connecting and collecting information from IoT devices, to storing, securing them, and accessing such data.
About Elisabet Norrgard
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 8 Frameworks to Build A Web API In Scala by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 26, 2018
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019