Kloudless helps aggregate multiple APIs and intergrate these services into an application. The API works over HTTPS, uses OAuth 2.0 for authentication, provides an interactive testing console, extensive API documentation, and offers SDKs in 6 programming languages.
About Elisabet Norrgard
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016