The Healthcare Messenger API is provided by KPN, allowing 1-1 chat communications for healthcare scenarios. This HTTP-based RESTful API uses OAuth 2.0 for authorization. They offer a sandbox for testing, a Postman collection for testing, and a comprehensive yet navigable API reference.
About Elisabet Norrgard
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016