The Healthcare Messenger API is provided by KPN, allowing 1-1 chat communications for healthcare scenarios. This HTTP-based RESTful API uses OAuth 2.0 for authorization. They offer a sandbox for testing, a Postman collection for testing, and a comprehensive yet navigable API reference.
About Elisabet Norrgard
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015