Learn how to master Spark Java, a free open source micro framework that can be used to develop powerful APIs alongside JVM-based programming languages. Throughout this eBook, we highlight what makes Java Spark an incredibly functional and useful toolkit for crafting APIs. With extensive code samples included, we demonstrate how you can use this framework in Scala and Kotlin, two other languages that run on the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 10+ Frameworks For Building Web Applications In Clojure by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 24, 2018
- 12+ Frameworks to Build ChatOps Bots by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on July 26, 2016
- 8 Frameworks to Build A Web API In Scala by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 26, 2018
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017