Learn how to master Spark Java, a free open source micro framework that can be used to develop powerful APIs alongside JVM-based programming languages. Throughout this eBook, we highlight what makes Java Spark an incredibly functional and useful toolkit for crafting APIs. With extensive code samples included, we demonstrate how you can use this framework in Scala and Kotlin, two other languages that run on the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017