Learn how to master Spark Java, a free open source micro framework that can be used to develop powerful APIs alongside JVM-based programming languages. Throughout this eBook, we highlight what makes Java Spark an incredibly functional and useful toolkit for crafting APIs. With extensive code samples included, we demonstrate how you can use this framework in Scala and Kotlin, two other languages that run on the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019
- Building a Backend for Frontend (BFF) For Your Microservices by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 19, 2017
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017