Learn how to master Spark Java, a free open source micro framework that can be used to develop powerful APIs alongside JVM-based programming languages. Throughout this eBook, we highlight what makes Java Spark an incredibly functional and useful toolkit for crafting APIs. With extensive code samples included, we demonstrate how you can use this framework in Scala and Kotlin, two other languages that run on the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 10+ Awesome Tools and Extensions For GraphQL APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 17, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017