For our half-day event in Copenhagen, we’re bringing together experts in developer interface design, API management, API-first integrations, API security, and identity control to instruct attendees on how to anticipate and respond to change throughout an API’s entire lifecycle. We’re excited to showcase a combined wealth of knowledge to explore the API lifecycle from multiple fronts.
Developers, API architects, marketing leads, and tech-involved business professionals from startups to enterprise institutions can all benefit from attending. Our local and international presenters will offer wide to granular perspectives on API lifecycle stages, covering topics such as:
- Best practices for performing market analysis
- Proper API design and guidelines to follow
- How to develop, launch, and promote a successful API
- API-first development and operations strategies
- API security and identity management
- Tactics for executing successful API versioning and deprecation
- Innovations in APIs and the future of the space
- Helpful tools of the trade
- And many, many more
Nordic APIs events are designed to help organizations become more efficient, automated, and programmable. Visiting Copenhagen on May 11 2015, we mark our 14th seminar in this series of all-API-related events and the 4th in Copenhagen. Our events tend to sell out quickly, so register today to ensure that your place is saved!