If you have arrived at the Nordic APIs blog there is good chance you have some inkling of what an API is and why you might need one. However, for the uninitiated, APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and especially the API economy can be a confusing and fragmented space with some loose standards, an incredible amount of diversity, and a seemingly impenetrable barrier of technical jargon. Read more
Posts Tagged: What is an API?
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- Introducing The Top 10 Public APIs of 2018 by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on October 2, 2018