If businesses could sense emotion using tech at all times, they could capitalize on it to sell to the consumer in the opportune moment. Sound like 1984? The truth is that it’s not that far from reality. Machine emotional intelligence is a burgeoning frontier that could have huge consequences in not only advertising, but in new startups, healthcare, wearables, education, and more. Read more
Posts Tagged: webcam
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security