In September 2006, only a few months into its existence, Twitter came out with the first version of its public API. This was surprisingly early in an age when social APIs were not yet prevalent, especially since Twitter had yet to become the success story that seems so obvious in hindsight. Read more
Posts Tagged: Twitterrific
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security