Evangelist, advocate, community builder, whatever you want to call it, since Guy Kawasaki of Apple popularized the concept of “technology evangelism,” the role has become a staple addition for software outreach. New startups and corporations alike now often hire evangelists — a rather nebulous breed of employee between sales, marketing, engineering, and support. Read more
Posts Tagged: technology evangelist
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security