In the first part of this series, we introduced Play framework, a web development framework for Java and Scala developers, and we showed how it enabled one to expose a basic REST API with minimal effort. In this second part, we explore some of the features of Play and use real code to illustrate its capabilities. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- API Discovery: 15 Ways to Find APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on August 4, 2015
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017