We’ve been in the API game for a little while now, and we’ve seen our fair share of compelling developer communities being cultivated. On the flipside, we’ve also seen some epic fails. At our 2016 Platform Summit, Shayne Parmelee, developer experience lead at Shopify, talked about some of his own successes (and failures) during his time with the company. Read more
Posts Tagged: StackOverflow
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security