DevOps is the set of tools, processes and activities that modern software development teams put in place in order to ensure that they can convert code into live applications in a stable and repeatable way. It’s a bit of a catch-all term, and can be broken down into different areas. Read more
Posts Tagged: Salt
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security