GraphQL is incredibly powerful — so powerful, in fact, that it is used by corporations such as Facebook to drive their large, complex social systems for billions of users. Despite this, the language is still relatively nascent, and its usage has yet to reach the dizzying heights that those languages it replaces and augments occupy. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016