Web APIs have been around for a long time now. While that means there’s a lot of great tools from a lot of amazing developers, it also means that, as a community, the API space has held on to some practices for a long time — some would argue too long in many cases. Read more
Posts Tagged: refresh
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security